East Texas/Golden Triangle Support Group
Contact the Support Group Leader, the Tourette Office or Tourette Texas Facebook for specific meeting dates and times.
Contact: Carrie Edwardsat (409) 837-2406
Meetings: Held intermittently in rotated locations.
When: Please contact Carrie or watch web site for updated meeting dates and locations.
Includes Colmesneil, Orange, Jasper, Beaumont, Lumberton, Diboll, Livingston, Nacogdoches and more
SAVE THE DATES:
- Tourette Texas Fund-Raising Gala Dinner: La Vie en Rose. Thursday, January 26, 2017 in Houston, TX. Tickets and tables on sale.
- Tourette and Associated Disorder Medical Symposium. Track for Medical and Track for Parents/Educators. February 24, 2017 in Houston. On-line registration at www.BaylorCME.org/CME/1530
- 22nd annual Tee-Off for Tourette golf event. Monday, February 13, 2017
- Austin area: "Tacos for Tourette" Tickets at http://tinyurl.com/tacosfortourette
- 15th Annual Camp du Ballon Rouge Children's weekend will be held Friday, 3/3 thru Sunday, 3/5/2017. Applications will be available on-line approximately January 15 .
The above support group leaders and individuals have agreed to accept telephone calls concerning Tourette’s syndrome. Although all phone volunteers are well versed in TS, their comments reflect their personal background with TS and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Chapter. For further information, contact the support group leader by emailing us at TouretteTexas@aol.com or call the office at 281-238-8096. All meetings are FREE of charge unless noted.