Bryan/college station Support Group
Contact the Support Group Leader, the Tourette Office or Tourette Texas Facebook for specific meeting dates and times.
Contact: Steve at Brazosvalleytourettes@gmail.com
Meetings: Peas in a Pod Learning Center, 2033 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S, College Station, TX 77840
When: Quarterly meetings; 6:30 - 8 pm. NO January/July meetings.
CONCURRENT CHILDREN’S GROUP - Siblings welcome.
The next Brazos Valley Tourette's Group meeting is Thursday February 23, 2017 at 6:30 pm.
Same location - Peas in a Pod Learning Center in College Station.
You can google the directions and use the street view to see what the building looks like if you have never been to one of the meetings before.
RSVP so we know if we need extra chairs this time! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing everyone!
SAVE THE DATES:
- Tourette and Associated Disorder Medical Symposium. Track for Medical and Track for Parents/Educators. February 24, 2017 in Houston. On-line registration at www.BaylorCME.org/CME/1530
- 22nd annual Tee-Off for Tourette golf event. Monday, February 13, 2017
- Austin area: "Tacos for Tourette" Tickets at http://tinyurl.com/tacosfortourette
- 15th Annual Camp du Ballon Rouge Children's weekend will be held Friday, 3/3 thru Sunday, 3/5/2017. Applications available on the Camp page
- Targets for Tourette's Clay Shoot/Dinner - Friday, April 28
The above support group leaders and individuals have agreed to accept telephone calls concerning Tourette’s syndrome. Although all phone volunteers are well versed in TS, their comments reflect their personal background with TS and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Chapter. For further information, contact the support group leader by emailing us at TouretteTexas@aol.com or call the office at 281-238-8096. All meetings are FREE of charge unless noted.