TAA (National Tourette Association of America) has some exciting news to share about the Youth Ambassador Program. Like last year, TAA will be hosting a second Youth Ambassador Training from July 13-14, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas. The CDC has again agreed to fund this second YA Training. We are also encouraging all teens that are qualified, to apply.
Applications are currently being accepted, please visit www.tourette.org/youth-ambassador. The application deadline is June 1.
• Youth must be between the ages of 12 and 17.
• A parent/ guardian must attend the training with the Youth Ambassador.
The CDC will cover the costs of the San Antonio YA training. The following are covered
• Hotel accommodations for the night of Friday, July 13 for the YA team (additional nights at the team’s personal expense).
• Transportation (e.g. airfare, train ticket, mileage reimbursement) up to $700 total per YA team (teen and parent/guardian).
• Transportation to the Meet & Greet at The Cherrity Bar.
• Training-sponsored meals for YA team.
• Training program materials.
At attendee’s own expense (Costs NOT covered by the Tourette Association):
• Hotel charges for any nights that are part of an extended stay.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
CDC Project Manager
718.224.2999, ext 227